Wednesday, June 20, 2007

[TV Show] Miami Ink



I loveeeee watching Miami Ink.. their friendship, their humor, their talent, makes 4 men work together, becoming an excellent tattoo artist. Meet, Ami James, Chris Garver, Chris Nunez, Darren Brass and the new girl (while Darren got a broken arm) at Miami Ink Tattoo Studio is 23 y.o Kat Von D. Don't forget the naive Japan guy name Yoji Harada the apprentice, who has desire to become a tattoo artist as well.

I can see that people wanted a tattoo for different kind of reason and different kind of tattoo for sure. The show is tell us that each tattoo has a story to tell, a reason and a special meaning and relationship to its owner. I can name a view, a many styles of cross tattoo, ganesha, even a buddhist tattoo.. also the lost pet tattoo, tattoo of the loved ones, and once I saw a family and the dad want to have tattoo of his daughter who fought for cancer and the family wins the battle against cancer.. and Chris has done the job beautifully..

I really want to have a tattoo, but my religion forbid me to do that, well, just sit and watch the people make their tattoo in Miami Ink, I still can see the looks of satisfaction in their face, soon as their tattoos made... its the same feeling if I can have one.. (just imagining...)

No comments:

Post a Comment