Thursday, September 9, 2004

Working Excitement

Everybody seems so bored with their work..
I'm just one of the luckiest human being on earth who can work and get pleasure at the same time..
Enjoy working is also challenge for every people, it's a continuing lesson of how you can manage your behavior amongst co-worker, establish your career, blasting out your ideas and thoughts, adapting to a new environment and a whole lot more interesting features in life..

I have a financial and banking background, and it surely has nothing to do with my job right now.. but learning is another thing.. I like to learn new things and get all the knowledge from "the master"..
Why I consider myself as the luckiest, because I have "the master" who's willing to share their incredible knowledges with me..

Working is a learning process.. if you think you have "the worst job on earth" let say something like, feeding tiger in a zoo,perhaps? or, cleaning an aeroplane? don't just stand still and accepting sucks thing like that, pursue your dreams, find out new things, broaden your ability that you might not know... it's an adrenalin rush to meet another challenge in life.. things you never knew that you can do..

Love your job, no matter what that is..
Just let your heart sing that cheerie tunes.. it's not about the job itself, but it's about how you react to accept that job completely.. find the essence, dig deep and I guarantee you'll be the luckiest human being just like me...
Enjoy your work,guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment