Monday, November 10, 2008

remembering...

.... those old days

Thursday, September 14, 2006
...untie the knot...

wanting for the what so called 'decision'
when life is nothing but choices
I'm not afraid of anything
to lose something big
that ever wondered in my life

walking away to the misery
when dark covering my face
I'm not afraid of anything
to see my future no longer here
that makes my life so colorful

wash, erase, delete, remove
wash, erase, delete, remove
wash, erase, delete, remove
God... in the end..
what have I done
save me.. save my soul..

"...that I would be good even if I lost sanity, that I would be good whether with or without you..."

10 comments:

  1. ada apa nih, Bu?
    coba, bentar.
    aku translate dulu sebagian, ya ...

    "... 그 좋은 것이 내가 할 수 있다고하더라도, 그것이 내가 당신없이도 잘 할 것 양호한 여부 또는 잃어버린 ..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmh.... aku bulan depan untie the knot sama orang2 ituw..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari ini kayaknya jadi hari "mengenang" nih Bu buat kita berdua.
    Hehehe....padahal Hari Pahlawan kemarin, bukan?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyong haseiyoooooo...
    *huihihihihihiiii.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. berarti skarang pre-untie the knot yaahhh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Those old days"....??? Hey wake up baby girl!!! Yesterday was a history & beside LIFE IS FULL OF CHOICES right!!!???
    Woow...pilih yang mana nech....:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. agree... well, i just remembering for a while.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ups!! Jadi inget kita ngobrol2 "bener" di warung emak di bawah rel..
    Memang, hidup itu pilihan..
    Gunakan kesempatan yang ada.. (klo yang ini Gw dapat dari gurunya Reza..)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bikin gue menghela nafas, di..
    *sigh...

    ReplyDelete